Benefits of Aloe Vera for Constipation – The Best Remedy
Aloe Vera, as a medicinal plant rarely needs to be introduced due to its variety of medicinal properties. In recent days, Aloe Vera has earned worldwide popularity due to its different medicinal and nutritional characteristics. With more than 75 nutritional compounds, it is leading in the natural health food industry with a significant role of aloe vera for constipation and other ailments.
Having Aloe Vera juice regularly can give you long term relief in constipation, skin disease without concerning the side effects as Aloe Vera juice side effects are not life killing. 250-300 ml of Aloe juice with water is moderate and safe to gain the maximum relief in skin disease and quick relief in constipation.
What is Aloe Vera?Aloe Vera is a dark green pulpy plant of the cactus family with transparent sticky gel. The Aloe Vera plant is a medicinal plant and a natural home remedy for constipation and skin diseases. Daily use of Aloe Vera juice for constipation, especially before the meal, is a very effective and most suggested remedy for constipation today. Not only for adults but Aloe Vera juice is safe in the constipation of toddlers also.
How does it Work?
How does Aloe Vera juice work in constipation?
- Aloe Vera juice increases the liquid content in the intestine that helps you in passing stool normally.
- Aloe Vera Juice has natural laxatives that cut down the inflation of the digestive tract.
- We usually clean our bodies externally but can’t do it internally, consumption of Aloe Vera works as an internal cleanser for our intestine.
- Aloe Vera improves the digestive system by cleaning the intestine and keeps you away from kidney and liver diseases.
Does Aloe Vera work instantly?
As we already have discussed the benefits of Aloe Vera in constipation, a question rises how long does it take for aloe vera juice to work?
Aloe Vera juice may not give you instant results as you get from OTC, but regular use of Aloe Vera juice is long term remedy for constipation.
The effect of Aloe Vera juice varies in consumers, but positive changes will be spotted within two days after the day you start consuming.
How to Consume?
5 Ways to consume Aloe Vera Juice
Undoubtedly Aloe Vera juice is the best way to treat constipation and other internal ailments. Still, before the treatment, you need to know how to take Aloe Vera juice for constipation? And how much to consume?
#1. Aloe with lukewarm water: Good results depend on how much Aloe Vera juice to drink daily, Take 250 milligram Aloe Vera juice empty stomach (100 minutes before or after meal) with Luke warm water twice in a day especially in the morning and before going to bed.
#2. Lemon mix Aloe Vera juice: Aloe Vera with vitamin C is very useful in detoxifying and flushing out the toxins. It also improves the bowel movement after cleaning your intestine naturally.
#3. Aloe Vera and Ginger Tea: Ginger and Aloe Vera mix tea can become a substitute for bed tea. Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of ginger with aloe juice help you to prevent digestive disorder.
#4. Aloe –Cucumber Juice: Cucumber is rich in fiber and natural liquid ingredients which regulates your digestive system along with aloe Vera juice. This mixed juice also helps you to hydrate your body.
#5. Aloe-strawberry juice: Like Aloe Vera, strawberry also has fiber and natural cleanser property. This mixed liquid is the best antioxidant drink and energy booster. This drink is also safe for people with diabetes.
Aloe Vera Juice at Home
Among healthy organic drinks for constipation, Aloe Vera juice has earned a good reputation; it is a healthy, safe, and effective drink to regulate bowel movement naturally.
Aloe Vera is the healthiest natural drink; nature has gifted us with easy and low costing availability. Let’s learn how to make Aloe Vera juice at home?
- Aloe Vera stem approx 12 cm
- Lemon juice
- 250 ml Honey
- 250 ml of water
- Get the aloe Vera gel after peeling the leaf and wash it with running the water.
- Put the Aloe gel in the blender.
- Squeeze a piece of lemon in it.
- Add honey if you prefer sweet lemon drink.
- Mix it with water for 60 seconds.
- Pour it in a clean jar and serve or have it immediately.
How to Preserve Aloe Vera Juice?
- Once you have prepared Aloe Vera juice and are not able to consume the same day you can preserve it at home just for a day by keeping it in an open-air dry place at room temperature. For a day, please do not keep it in the refrigerator; there is a lot of moisture that can decay it.
- If you want to preserve it for a long time, pour the juice in an ice tray and keep it in the freezer, soon juice will be turned into an ice cube and then consume it as long as you want.
Is there any side effect of Aloe Vera Juice?
Access to anything is harmful, no matter how precious and beneficial the thing is. We have discussed numerous benefits of Aloe Vero gel, but if taken in excess, it may affect your health. If you know the benefits of aloe Vera Juice, you also need to know the side effect of Aloe Vera juice. These are:
- Aloe Vera juice contains latex that can trouble you if you have a latex allergy. It can cause skin irritation and stomach issue.
- Excess consumption of Aloe Vera juice can put your sugar level down and can create an electrolyte imbalance. Better talk to your doctor if you have diabetes.
- Aloe Vera juice is not recommended in pregnancy because it can lead to a uterine contraction in pregnant women.
- Aloe Vera juice, if taken in more quantity can cause irregular heartbeat due to low potassium levels.
- If you are experiencing stomach issues, do not consume Aloe Vera juice without the doctor’s suggestion.
Some other health benefits of aloe Vera Juice:
If we are discussing the benefits of Aloe Vera juice in constipation doesn’t mean Aloe juice in the only remedy of constipation, Aloe juice is equally beneficial in other health issues like:
- Vitamin C Deficiency
- Helpful in Dehydration
- Reduce the inflammation in gums
- Maintains the blood sugar levels
- Prevent and heal stomach ulcers
Aloe Vera juice is a natural and homemade remedy for various health issues like skin diseases and constipation. Consuming Aloe juice regularly is not a permanent solution of constipation, it is just prevention. Before using Aloe juice regularly, have words with your doctor if it suits you or not.