Many people around us buy a gym membership and spend enough time on their fitness regime to keep all the bodybuilding goals in their minds. But still, some of them do not see any results. Can you guess why?
The reason for this is most likely the lacking of diet. A diet is one of the topmost factors which determines your bodybuilding.
For anyone to transform their body, there is a need for a controlled, scheduled, and proper diet plan which may help you with both:
- Building muscle mass
- Supplying the body with enough energy for optimum performance
- All the bodybuilders, nutritionists, and trainers all suggest that diet is responsible for about 50% or even more than 50% of the results of bodybuilding.
- So, it is evident that taking this aspect seriously will make you reach milestones of bodybuilding.
Fortunately, you can get an appropriate nutrition plan for meeting your goals of bodybuilding. The best solution in this direction is a plan of meal delivery.
By keeping the need of diet in mind, we have examined some gym diet services available in the market which may be a good choice for you.
Here, we are going to discuss five of these top gym diet services. So, keep reading till the end to know more about these.
Our Recommendation for Top Gym Diet Services
#1. Trifecta Nutrition
Trifecta Nutrition is the best subscription-based nutrition service that provides you a variety of nutritionally balanced, delicious meals. There are various menu options and meal plans in this service. There are different appealing plans for people who follow any specific eating pattern, such as ketogenic, paleo, or vegan diet.
Trifecta nutrition makes use of humanely produced meat and all the organic produce in its meals. So, for the people who believe in sustainability, the Trifecta is indeed a great choice.
They provide its consumers with an excellent rotating weekly menu that has meals made with flavorful and fresh ingredients. This nutrition plan has menus for different dietary restrictions such as paleo, vegan, ketogenic, and vegetarian plans.
Some examples of food items from their menu are:
- Salmon with wild rice. It comes along with dried rosemary and cranberry.
- Korean beef bulgogi with vegetables. It comes with a topping of delicious tangy sauce.
- Crispy tofu skillet with quinoa.
They also give an option to order any additional items such as prepared carbohydrates, proteins, and veggies. You may add them on A la carte basis.
None of the Trifecta nutrition plans allow its subscribers to select or create their weekly menu.
There are a number of meal plans in Trifecta nutrition which are generally based on the serving count. These plans vary in pricing. For instance, the vegetarian and vegan meal plans in Trifecta meal delivery range from $10.29 to $11.59 for each serving.
You are free to order individual meals also if you opt for the classic plan. In this plan, meals start at $9.97 per serving.
While the paleo and keto plans provide you a meal at $13.79 to $15.49 for one serving.
For people who are looking to lose weight, Trifecta is an excellent option.
- All of its meals include foods rich in nutrients and all the quality ingredients which enhance the diet quality. It also ensures that you get all the essential nutrients you need.
- As per the nutrition plan you choose, your meals will typically have a calorie count of about 350 to 500 calories for each serving.
- A lower calorie count per meal will help you reduce your total calorie intake, which will ultimately support weight loss.
- Most of their dishes are significantly rich in protein and have around 20 to 38 grams of protein in every meal.
#2. Icon Meals
It is another gym diet service designed to make your fitness regime easy and enjoyable with a tasty and nutritious diet. The meal delivery company delivers meals packed with an adequate amount of fiber, proteins, and other essential micronutrients.
The features of their services include customizable meal boxes, meals, a rotating menu, and so on. So, Icon Meals provide a numerous option for every one of us.
This gym diet service offers a rotating weekly menu with several dishes you can choose from. Some options from their menu include the following:
- Barbeque chicken pizza which comes with pickled onions
- Highly proteinaceous PB & J
- Enchilada beef bake
- Bacon-wrapped rice, shrimp, and green beans
Along with these, you can order carbs, proteins, and veggies a la carte. Or you can also add additional snacks to your order. These snacks may include crisps, popcorn, or beef bars, all high in protein.
You can also choose custom meals in which you can opt for a protein with two sides. You can also pick your preferred size of the portion. The service provides meal boxes that have 12 to 24 meals.
However, Icon Meals are not explicitly designed for people who want to lose weight, but it can surely help you improve the quality of diet. It may also help one in managing their weight if you want to.
- Most of the meals on their menu are less than 600 calories. And the meals are rich in fiber and protein also.
- If you constantly consume fewer calories than the calories you burn, it ultimately takes you to the path of losing extra weight.
- Having enough protein also makes you feel full for a longer time and will reduce food cravings. It will also support your weight loss journey.
The price of dishes from Icon Meals ranges from $9 to $12 per dish. If you take custom meals with your preferred portion size and specific items, it may range somewhere around $7 to $24 per meal.
#3. Meal Pro
This company also delivers freshly prepared food to your doorstep. They use sustainable seafood and fresh vegetables only and do not use Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs). They believe in healthy and clean eating for maintaining an overall healthy lifestyle. They prepare their food by keeping in mind the research for adequate amounts of proteins, carbohydrates, micronutrients, and macronutrients.
People who want to lose weight can surely go for their services.
This company claims that their chefs cook meals which their nutritionists actually design. This way, they focus on sustainably sourced, healthy foods like meats which are leaner, more than 90%. Some of the options which you may get with MealPro include the following:
- Beef meatballs, broccoli mix, and brown rice.
- Turkey casserole
- Grilled chicken, string beans, and red potatoes
- Shrimp stir fry
Vegetarian options may include:
- Taco bowl
However, these options may vary according to season and time of the year.
The prices of MealPro are somewhere in the middle if we compare it with other diet services. It may be somewhat expensive than some of the options and can be less expensive than the others. You can get a meal having grilled chicken, string beans with red potatoes at $9.99. The prices for all the meal options greatly vary. You can check the elaborated price listings on their website.
Meal delivery can be good for people who do not have enough time to plan, shop, or cook nutrition-rich meals for them.
- As their meals are designed with the help of nutritionists, you can worry less if you want to each such nutritious meal daily.
- Their services are specifically designed for athletes as it helps in boosting their metabolism.
- Their meals provide adequate energy also to the users when they exercise.
So, this is an ideal diet option for people who are into bodybuilding. They provide a portion size of about 22 oz. There are around 35 grams of protein contents in each of their meal.
#4. Mighty Macros
Mighty Macros is a cool option for people who want to upgrade their diet easily. It is well suitable for bodybuilders as they provide a menu designed by dieticians and is organic, and uses GMO-free ingredients.
This company has plans separately designed for people who want to build muscles, promote weight loss, enhance their muscle definition, or improve their performance.
According to the requirements, they provide meals that vary in their macronutrient composition.
You can find your preferred meals by filtering the options which best suits you. You can get a specific diet for your preferred option, including low carb, paleo, Whole 30, or dairy-free food items.
Some options of meals which you may get with Mighty Macros include the following:
- Paprika beef which comes with butternut squash mash
- Braised pineapple chili chicken
- Baked sumac spiced basa
You can have 7 to 24 meals in a week at a price that ranges from $8.70 and more. And, the shipping is to be added to the meals.
#5. Muscle Meals 2 Go
This one is also a good food delivery service which shows its effectiveness majorly for bodybuilders. It has several plans which fit people having different goals regarding their fitness.
Muscle Meals 2 Go offers plant-based programs and low-carb diets, helping you meet your goals. It has plans which may help you in losing weight, stay fit, or gaining muscle.
The rotating menu of this diet company has a wide variety of options for you, such as:
- Blackened avocado chicken
- Lean taco beef
- Feta turkey burger
You get an option to customize your menu by choosing your preferred meals as well as the serving size you want to have. If not this, you can go with choosing any pre-existing plans from their service site.
The plans depend upon the plan you choose or the meals you select for delivery. These meal plans start from $10 for each serving. The shipping fees depend on the location also.
The Bottom Line
Before you select any of the services for gym diet, you should talk to a registered dietician to determine your fitness goals. When you have a clear understanding of your goals, you will automatically know from the dietician what you need to eat to achieve them.